Middle DevOps Engineer
We are looking for Middle DevOps Engineer to join the team of a Logistic Network App project. Please, sending a CV, indicate what you expect from work and what kind of tasks you like.
- 3+ years in a DevOps role
- Solid knowledge of working in cloud based infrastructure, in particular AWS.
- Proven experience deploying and managing Kubernetes/Docker clusters.
- Experience with Istio, Envoy, Prometheus
- Solid knowledge of microservices oriented architectures.
- Familiarity with Multi Region Topologies, Auto Scaling, Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, SNS, SQS, DNS, CDNs and WAFs.
- At ease with troubleshooting in complex environments through experience using monitoring and logging tools such as NewRelic, DataDog, Graylog and Kibana.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code, in particular with Terraform.
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools, preferably Ansible.
- Experience with build tools, especially with Jenkins.
- Solid understanding of service discovery and distributed key-value stores.
- Experience working with RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experienced working in/with Lean, DevOps cultures.
- A decent level of salary
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule (40h per week)
- Paid trainings
- Paid leave 18 days / Paid sick leave
- Comfortable working place (2 monitors, powerful computer or laptop)
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Corporate/ team/ special events
- We always encourage candidates from different locations to apply for our open positions. People who join the team and need to relocate from different regions, except Dnepr, are eligible to relocation bonus
- Challenging work in international professional environment
- You will be able to test and experiment with a lot of new stuff
- A unique chance to gain a ton of experience in a real environment, working with a leading British company.