for the precise project launch
We define a high-level structure of your future software, its functions, components and connections, front-end design, as well as a back-end and database architecture that elliminates any gaps during product development cycle.
Ask for discovery cost
Why do you need the architecture and design development?
Well-researched architecture design can be leveraged to maximum advantage. The benefits you get from good product design far outweigh the cost.
In reality, 80% of the nuances are always invisible. The product design allows you to see everything that is hidden and not obvious.
Smart usage of money
Product design eliminates errors and unexpected rework. That means dramatically reduces development costs.
Exact timing and cost
Designing allows you to get an accurate estimation of the development time and cost, which is super important for the business.
Development risks are significantly reduced due to the risk analysis and technical solutions, which is done during the design.
It allows you to get a more effective development plan split down into stages and determine which team is needed.
The developers will do exactly what is needed, not approximately. As a result, the final product will meet 100% expectations.
Reasons to do a product design
You have a software with a large legacy that needs to be radically refactored.
You are an enterprise that develops custom software that has to be specified prior to development.
You have a growing project whose architecture needs to be documented;
MVP / startup launch
You are a startup that needs rapid, precise MVP development with a minimal budget.
Successful product design cases
In these projects, we did a complete design and engineering of the product, which led to a successful start-up and an accurate hit on time and budget.
Product discovery and analysis made for security marketplace
As the result the marketplace MVP was created and matched early adopters' expectations.
- Product discovery completed in 4 weeks
- MVP specification reduced by 250% from original vision
- The whole project was sliced into 4 stages
- The total development time reduced by 120%
Product discovery and design made for a project management tool
This SaaS tool was launched earlier and sale process began faster.
- Product discovery completed in 3 weeks
- Development risks reduced by 180%
- The whole MVP was sliced into 2 versions
- The total development time reduced by 150%
Product discovery and architecture for finance management app
The right market fit achieved due to the accurate requirement analysis.
- Product discovery completed in 3 weeks
- Technological stack optimized twice after detailed research
- The development plan included 5 releases
- The total development time reduced by 70%
We have designed over 50 products over the years of our company.
Years of extensive experience in managing large custom projects
Experts in product discovery, design and business analysis, always on a cutting edge of IT industry
Complete product discovery has never taken more than 4 weeks
5 experts are involved in the design and architecture process to cover all aspects of this process.
Analysis & architecture deliverables
We conduct detailed product design analysis to plan accurate development strategy to meet deadlines and budget.
User stories set
A list of features with a detailed description of preconditions, feature flow, expected result, and error validation.
Wireframes & visual prototype
An initial graphical representation of defined project features in the way of single screens and a clickable prototype.
Technical requirements - platforms, codebase, OS needs, end-user devices, recommended technology stacks, hosting approach and provider;
Detailed task breakdown by sprints or key milestones, development roadmap, team and resource plan, budget estimation.
Product discovery workflow
You are always up to date with our product design team. Before starting a project, we carry out a detailed analysis of the features and set tentative timelines and goals.
Discovery & research
- Reviewing and defining business needs
- Midline reviewing of SOW from project stakeholders
- Brainstorming with stakeholders, documentation and contextual research
- Working on the initial feature list
- Providing a ballpark time & cost estimation along with deadlines
- Technical analysis & detailed feature analysis
- Defining MVP (or Sprint 1) scope
- Preparing user stories & use cases
- Creating a visual prototype (UX)
- Data & server architecture, load & data growth plan
- Defining the technology stack
Project plan & Estimation
- Final reviewing of expected SOW from project stakeholders
- Detailed SOW time estimation
- Setting up project release date
- Building and arranging a team
- An accurate budget estimation
We are ready to start
Here is our design team, which has been working together harmoniously for several years. They will ensure that the product discovery is carried out to the highest standards and daily experience in client communication will help to find a common language faster.
A collaboration manager to guide you all the way.
A delivery manager to take over deliveries and releases.
A senior designer to build UI/UX design.
A leading senior developer to architect software.
Let's architecture your product precisely
With proper risk management we will ensure that each project remains focused on business goals despite uncertainty. Let's define together product goals, a project feature list and estimate the development effort.