A winning marketing strategy for a start-up begins with a brainstorm
We have created a process for promoting your startup, using the best business ideas, methodologies and leveraging our extensive experience in start-up development and hitting the target markets faster!
We were also a start up - so we feel your pain
We have launched our own successful startup
Starting our own business on the web we gained lots of experience in launching startup starting from ZERO and pushing it on the market. No bank credits, no investors. Today this is one of the most recognized services in the Eastern Europe used by many top companies.
Four failed startups made us even more experienced
We have also done four attempts to turn other good business ideas into startups in 2000-2012 but all of them failed. We did various typical mistakes that taught us a lot. We passed this and today we will guide you through this process keeping you away from these and other mistakes.
Have a tight budget? We will increase your efficience by using the MVP principles
Don't let IT engineers get you into the weeds
- A good understanding of the market and your customers should guide you - SEO and marketing strategy
- Every good business idea could be wrong - test everything on a focus group, collect feedback before spending money on any implementation
- Be very careful to choose users requirements in the right priority order before designing a system - base it on their habits and preferences to build an accurate product development plan
- People will not use 80% of what you've planned to develop
It’s an art to be a sprinter!
We have special engineers for startups
Sprinter developers win in the startup phase
We pick the most effective and fast developers for growing your business, who understands the needs of new business.
Every startup requires its specific team
We don't believe that just any developer will be effective in a start-up project, it requires a special type of developer who understands the needs and deadlines of a new growing start-up
Far more than all those Agile, Scrum theories
We gather the team, who will like the project and be responsible for it, so there will be no need to control their every move.
Plans and strategy are often changed
We understand the necessity of being flexible
A new day can bring fresh ideas and conceptual decisions, so we get used to changes and ready to support you.
We thoroughly study your business
Deep understanding of business allows us to direct development properly, that's why you project team is skilled in your field.
Using ongoing risk to value analysis we help you to get the maximum from your budgets
How we build our work flow
- Deep business analysis at the early stage of a project
- To identify the most risky issues with unexpected result
- To test all of them one by one and fix the result
- To build a development plan according to achieved results
Why do you need this?
- A better plan
- Lower risks
- Minimized costs
- Faster release