With the help of technologies our experts make IT possible
We are in a constant process of improvement and growth.
Our education is the basis of Ardas Group development.
Certificates, hours of workshops and hard work to improve our knowledge.
- Servlets, JSF, GWT
- Jersey, Spring MVC
- Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss
Used to develop mobile applications, games, complex applications and numerous other software.
A few facts about Java:
- The tool number 1 among developers
- Java is used in over 3 billion devices
- ASP.NET MVC
- .NET Core
- Symfony2 framework
- Twig template engine
- Behat testing framework + Mink + Selenium
- Drupal CMF, Wordpress for quick and simple web sites
- LAMP stack
The main area of PHP application is scripting which run on the server side.
There are 3 main areas of PHP application:
- Create Scripts to run on the server side.
- Create Scripts to run on the command line that can be run without a server or browser.
PHP is available for most operating systems, including Linux, many Unix versions (such as HP-UX, Solaris and OpenBSD), Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, RISC OS, and many others. PHP also supports most modern web servers such as Apache, Nginx, IIS and others.
Databases & Web servers
- MySQL & Percona SQL
- MongoDB, Redis (BigData)
- Cassandra (BigData)
- Spark (BigData)
- nodejs, vertx
- Processing, safe storage and data segmentation, BigData.
- Servers configuration and tuning.
- Using popular solutions for easier integration and synchronization of projects.
- Using platforms which provide an asynchronous API to work with network and disk, to reduce the buckling load on the server.
Wonder what kind of technologies will suit your project?
Fill out the form below and we will suggest the optimal technology stack for you:
- HTML5 / CSS3 + Less/Sass
- AngularJS (Karma, Jasmine, Grunt), Angular UI/Material
- jQuery & jQuery Mobile/UI frameworks
- Twitter Bootstrap & Co
- Google Web Toolkit
- Direct Web Remoting (DWR), Prototype.js
- AJAX and reverse AJAX
- Web applications implementation of any complexity.
- Developing or improving (rebranding) of Existing Project.
- Online shops, web sites with highly loaded interfaces, visual effects and optimization of the mobile application speed.
- Android / Java
- iOS / Objective C, Swift
- Blackberry / BES
- There are almost 4 billions mobile users all over the world.
- We will help you to make them become your customers.
- We can develop mobile applications of any complexity and for all mobile platforms.
- We provide the entire development process (the application, server side, design, deployment and distribution).
Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Jenkins / Hudson
- Selenium, Web Driver, Thucydides (functional tests)
- junit, dbunit, phpunit (unit and component tests)
- JMeter (load tests)
- Session sharing and load balancing
- What for?
- The software development practice, which is to perform frequent automated adjustment of the project for the early identification and resolution of integration problems.
- What does it mean for clients?
- It helps to identify bugs and inconsistencies in the early stages, to save time and money, project versions storage.
- XPlanner, Yodiz
- SpiraTest, Yodiz
- Confluence Wiki + Balsamiq + Gliffy Diagrams
- Crucible, Sonar
- Github, Bitbucket, GIT, SVN