Technical Support Engineer (night shifts)
Technical support engineer is needed for the platform that provides its clients with the necessary tools to trade forex, indices, equities, commodities.
- 1 year of experience in technical support role;
- Understanding principles of integration, REST API;
- Understanding SDLC;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Familiar with QA procedures (will be a plus).
- Competitive salary;
- Schedule: 2/2, night shifts (24:00-09:00);
- Flexible schedule (40h per week)- Paid training;
- Comfortable working place (2 monitors, powerful computer or laptop);
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of English lessons.