Top 5 benefits to build your own mobile app
If you are a small business owner and your business does not have a mobile app, you need to get one. Having a web presence alone is no longer sufficient, as online activity continues to shift to mobile. Simply put, smartphone apps have become too important a marketing tool for small business owners to do without.The demand in mobile-phone usage means that smartphone apps have become a key marketing tool for companies of all sizes, including small businesses.
Mobile apps increase engagement with customers. They boost repeat visits, and permit a wide variety of online transactions, including the deployment of loyalty cards, push promotions, and ecommerce transactions. Apps deliver coupons and send announcements that build your sales with customers. Apps also accelerate contact with your company, which enhances relationships with customers in a world where speedy responses are prized by buyers. Smartphone icons even help build brands by providing a visual design that customers recognize.
In case you are still not sure why anyone would want to build their own mobile platform, here are the top 5 benefits of going down this path sooner rather than later:
- Increase sales. Apps can offer a more convenient way to browse and shop, allowing customers to make purchases from anywhere. Companies can even choose to alert their customers for new deals, products, events, etc.
- Direct marketing channel. Apps serve many functions: they can provide general info, prices, booking forms, search features, user accounts, messengers, news feeds, and much more. One of the biggest benefits of having a mobile app is that all the information you’d like to provide to your customers – including special sales and promotions – is right at their fingertips. Through push notifications you’re getting even closer to a direct interaction, and can easily remind customers about your products and services whenever it makes sense.
- Customer service and support. Making it simpler and more efficient for your customers to get in touch with your company and offering them tools to make their life easier while using your products or services can be a great reason to develop a mobile app.
- Promotion. One of the most popular means to monetize is offering coupons. And mobile adds an interesting layer of location-based push notifications to the coupon economy. Imagine being the owner of an apparel store in downtown New York with thousands of people walking within a one mile radius of your outlet. If they were to get notified on their mobile phones with a coupon from your store when walking by, you'd increase the likelihood of having them visit by providing a timely reason.
- Stand out from the competition. These days mobile apps at the small business level are still rare, and this is where you can take a big leap ahead of your competitors. Be the first in your neighborhood to offer a mobile app to your customers. They’ll be astonished by your forward-thinking approach!
Even the smallest companies can now take advantage of the benefits that a mobile app can provide in attracting customers, speeding sales, and building a brand. Ardas team is always ready to come for help. Visit our website and contact us now to discuss your opportunities!
Your Ardas Team
Table of content
Rate this article
Interested in this expertise?
Get in touch with us and let's discuss your case. We will gladly share our knowledge and experience with you and find the most suitable option for you.